AUTOMATED ASSEMBLY & PROCESSING MACHINES REVOLUTIONIZE MANUFACTURING
SDC has extensive experience designing and building high-volume, high-speed automated assembly machines and processing machines. You can trust our team of experts to revolutionize your manufacturing processes with the best available equipment, software, and technology for your specific application. Our custom assembly and processing automation solutions are efficient, robust and reliable — proven to increase your manufacturing speed, productivity and overall profitability.
FOR ALL INDUSTRIES & APPLICATIONS COMPLETE ASSEMBLY SYSTEMS
Whether you want to join, press, fasten, rivet or weld your parts together, we can create a custom assembly automation solution for your application.
HIGH-SPEED ASSEMBLY MACHINES
An assembly machine can be used to construct a variety of products—ranging from large-scale systems to microscopic items—in the most efficient operation. Some features and capabilities of an assembly machine include:
- In-Line and Rotary Indexing Machines
- Robotic Work Cells
- Custom Pick-and-Place Systems
- Parts Feeding, Orienting, and Escapement Systems
- Spin, Vibration, and Ultrasonic Welding Systems
- Palletizing, Stacking, Packing and Tray Handling Systems
- Continuous Motion Machine
A process machine is a machine with multiple stations that performs sequential, continuous operations on a product. When designing and building a custom process machine for your application, our expertise and capabilities include:
- Custom Material Handling and Conveyor Systems
- Wet Chemical Processing and Washing Systems
- Electropolishing Machines
- Surface Finishing, Grinding, and Polishing Systems
- Burner Systems
- Thermal Forming and Sealing Systems
- Packaging and Labeling Systems
- Laser Marking and Cutting, Impact, and Ink Jet Marking
- Washing and Drying Systems
- Metal Working and Custom Machining Operations
Proprietary Technology SDChassis
Over the years, SDC developed proprietary, pre-engineered rotary indexing dial machine platform: the SDChassis. Created, designed and perfected for high-speed, small-part assembly applications, it’s constructed of a heavy structural frame and robust precision components for smooth, CAM derived high-speed motions.
success achieved through innovation recent projects & case studies
This project was presented to SDC in search of a cost-effective, high-speed material handling system for glass bottles. The SDC system needed to automatically...
The customer turned to the experts at Steven Douglas Corp. (SDC) to design and build an automatic resin distributing and stacking cell for large...